We care about your results*. Many times we are asked questions about what you can expect with our fitness programs. Check out these frequently asked questions and make sure to contact us if you have further questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pounds can I lose in 10 weeks?
While weight is an important indicator of health, focusing on weight loss often leads people to take counter-productive measures that lead to short-term success, usually followed by re-gaining all of the lost weight. We focus on eight different metrics to ensure you’re on the path to a healthy lifestyle. Weight loss is a byproduct of that lifestyle we help you develop.
What is the cost of the 10-week challenge?
Our 10-week challenge pricing varies slightly from city to city according to the cost of operating the location. Our program typically costs more than do-it-on-your-own fitness facilities and significantly less than personal training. You will find that if you contact the nearest you in Ankeny, the program directors can give you an exact price.
What is included in my membership?
Our 10-week challenge includes:
- An orientation
- 59 classes
- Personal instruction
- A coach
- A supportive team
- Nutrition consultation coaching
- Three fitness assessments
- Kickboxing wraps and gloves
- A comprehensive program manual
Am I going to be able to do this or is it too extreme for me?
If your doctor tells you it’s safe for you to exercise, then our fitness program is perfect for you. Everyone works at the level they are able and progresses on an individual basis.
Will I feel out of place because everyone else is already fit?
Not at all. One of the great things about our 10-week challenge is that the person next to you will be a beginner, too! Our new students come in all shapes and sizes, and every one of our coaches and instructors began as a student.
Am I going to feel lost because I don’t know what to do?
No. Our kickboxing workouts and strength training exercises will be presented in a progressive order throughout your 10-week experience. Before you know it, you’ll be throwing combinations at the heavy bag without even thinking about it.
How does your nutrition program work?
Our nutrition program is simple and easy to follow. It’s customized to individuals based on their current weight and their personal goals. We coach members on how to eat whole and healthy foods with a balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. We’ll provide as much support as you need to ensure your success.
How can you possibly guarantee results*?
We’re 100 percent confident in our fitness program. If you give us 10 weeks, you will see results*.
Are all of those before and after pictures real?
Yes. Over 100,000 people have completed our 10-week challenge and have real results*. We have thousands of before and after images of our winners from every session at all of our locations. You don’t have to take our word for it. Hear from our members on their experience.
* Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping guarantees that you will see improvement in your physical fitness. If you follow our program as stated and do not see improvement in at least 70 percent of your fitness testing, we will give you a full refund. All requirements below must be met for a full refund. Members must attend orientation, 5-week testing, and final testing and follow the full program, including our nutrition coaching. Members must attend at least 54 classes (90 percent) of their 10-week session. Since we cannot be with you 24/7 and can only teach and encourage proper eating habits, members must turn in their food logs each week to help us better coach you to achieve great results. Individual results may vary.